Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register to pay by check. Spot will be held for 5 working days
Do your own sampling for silica to control monitoring costs!!!!
SAMPLING AND ANALYSIS OF CRYSTALLINE SILICA
Wednesday, December 12, 2017 1:00 to 4:00 PM – Then stay for WMACSA Meeting
· Describe crystalline silica, its sources and uses, routes of exposure, and health effects.
· Understand requirements of the OSHA silica in construction standard.
· Complete typical documentation for sampling and OSHA recordkeeping.
· Collect samples using best QC practices from representative employees.
· Select appropriate analytical method.
· Use a DustTrak to evaluate engineering controls.
· Crystalline silica basics
· Silica Regulations
· Sampling and analysis
· Evaluating effectiveness of engineering controls
· Hands on – Set up sample train, calibrate flow, complete documentation.
You will receive access to electronic copies of forms used and the PowerPoint presentation. You will be able to customize the forms to your company. You will be granted permission to use the PowerPoint presentation to train your staff.
Location – Holiday Inn, 10000 Baltimore Avenue, College Park, MD
Regular Pricing (Till 12/3/18)
WMACSA Member: $75 for seminar only
WMACSA Non-member: $95 for seminar only
WMACSA Member: $95 for seminar only & WMACSA Dinner meeting (including 2 50:50 tickets)
WMACSA Non-member: $115 for seminar only & WMACSA Dinner meeting (including 2 50:50 tickets)
Late Pricing (After 12/3/18)
WMACSA Member: $90 for seminar only
WMACSA Non-member: $110 for seminar only
WMACSA Member: $110 for seminar only & WMACSA Dinner meeting (including 2 50:50 tickets)
WMACSA Non-member: $130 for seminar only & WMACSA Dinner meeting (including 2 50:50 tickets)